GE SEA Social Network & Support Channels
Hello, IMCGAMES here. We would like to make an announcement about our Social Network & Support Channels. You can check them via the following links! Twitter - Link : https://twitter.com/GE_for_SEA Facebook - Link : https://www.facebook.com/Granado-Espada-SEA-968327349976415/ Steam Community Hub - (Currently awaiting approval, will be announced through a future notice.) 1:1 Support - Link : http://www.granadoespada.com/page/submit.php - You can contact us with your questions about the service of the game via support ticket. - To do so, you are required to login using an existing social network account. Thank you. IMCGAMES
September 6th, 2017
GE SEA Ping Test Server Open!
Hello, IMCGAMES here. As mentioned in a previous announcement, we’re preparing to release Granado Espada for SEA with servers hosted in Singapore. We have now opened a ping test server in the region that you can use to test your network response time to the server. Here’s how you can test your ping to the GE SEA server. 1) Go to cloudping.info. [Link: www.cloudping.info/] 2) Click the “HTTP Ping” button under the list of server regions. 3) Check your network’s response time to the “Asia Pacific (Singapore)” server. Thank you. IMCGAMES
September 8th, 2017
GE SEA Service Opening Notice
Hello, IMCGAMES here. We are happy to announce that we are currently preparing to release Granado Espada for SEA on the Steam platform. [Link: store.steampowered.com/] We will be servicing the game in English and focus on Southeast Asian audiences, with the servers hosted in Singapore. As developers and long-time operation managers of Granado Espada, our goal with this release is to apply our unique expertise into bringing you a faster, more stable service of Granado Espada for SEA. Stick around for more news on the details of the opening schedule, coming soon in October this year. Thank you. IMCGAMES
September 7th, 2017
The game closes down with a dump error message.
The dump error message will ask you to send the error details over to IMCGames with your details.
Click [Yes (Y)] on the message and send in the error details. Then, send us a report with the time at which the error details were sent and we will investigate the source of the error.
I moved the installation folder to another location and now the patch won't execute.
This problem occurs when the installation path isn't correctly recognized by the system. Please proceed with the steps below.
1. Click the Windows Start button then open the Execute window by clicking on the corresponding shortcut or pressing the Windows key + R.
2. In the Execute window, type 'regedit' and click the confirmation button to open the registry editor.
3. Press Ctrl + F to open the Search menu, then enter 'Granado Espada', 'Granado Espada/ge.exe', or the folder path where the game was first installed to confirm the location of the installation folder.
4. After you've found the folder path, right-click it and change it to the folder path where game's folders are currently located.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to change all the registries with the original installation path to the new location of the game folders.
If the same error continues to occur even after changing the registries, you can solve the issue by uninstalling Granado Espada and reinstalling it in your desired path.
A sharing violation error message appears while the client is patching.
The sharing violation error message appears when game options are changed while the client is patching or due to certain antivirus programs. Please proceed with the steps below to solve the issue.
- After executing the client, refrain from doing any other actions (e.g. changing game options).
- Remove the Granado Espada game folder from the targets of your antivirus program before running the client.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program before running the client.
If the issue isn't solved after attempting these steps, kindly report it to us with the following information:
1) The updater.revision.txt file contained in the Granado Espada game folder
2) Information about your current antivirus program(s)
3) A screenshot of all the programs running in the Processes tab of your Windows Task Manager
There's an error in the ge.exe file.
Errors in the ge.exe file can occur when there's a clash between your OS and the client, or when a file is lost or corrupted during a client update.
First, run a check on malware / adware / registry / disk to eliminate any sources of errors. If the problem persists, reinstall the client, then reinstall your OS.
When a clash occurs between programs in your PC and the issue cannot be solved through the previous steps, you may need to reinstall.