GM Invisible's GM Gift Event
Greetings, Pioneers! GM Invisible is providing equipment to support players for their hard days up ahead pioneering! Visit the GM Invisible NPC at the Fountain in Reboldoeux to participate, receive the GM Gift Box and progress through the Main Quest! 1. GM Gift Box - The GM Gift Box can be received one per day per account from the GM Invisible NPC at the Fountain in Rebolodeux. - One of the following items can be obtained at random when opening the GM Gift Box. Event Principle Potion x20 Event Principle Liquor x5 Event Expert Chip x100 Event Veteran Chip x100 Veteran G EXP Card x100 Expert G EXP Card x100 Master G EXP Card x100 2. GM's Equipment Support - All of the following items will be issued to all players once per account only. - Interact with the GM Invisible NPC at the Fountain in Reboldoeux to claim yours! - Weapon and Armor Coupons can be traded in at the GM Invisible NPC for Elite Experimental Weapons and Armor (30 Days). Elite Experimental Weapon Coupon x6 Elite Experimental Armor Coupon x3 Settler's Experimental Accessory Coupon x15 Event Bossting Package (30 Days) x1 Event Pigling Pet x1 3. GM's Equipment for Hire - GM Invisible NPC is also lending out Elite Experimental Weapons (1 Day) for 1,000,000 Vis! - Elite Experimental Weapons that are up for hire will expire after 24 hours from the time of purchase. - This event will be up and running until GM Asoka is pleased!
November 14th, 2019
Scheduled Maintenance for November 13, 2019
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for November 13, 2019. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 14:00 (November 13, 2019) - [EST] 00:00 to 01:00 (November 13, 2019) Patch Notes 1. GENERAL MAINTENANCE - System Maintenance - We will be performing a general maintenance on our internal servers and systems. 2. Event - GM Invisible's GM Gift Event - GM Invisible has prepared exciting gifts for all of you, Pioneers! Visit here for more details.
November 12th, 2019
Scheduled Maintenance for November 6, 2019
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for November 6. 2019. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 14:00 (November 06, 2019) - [EST] 00:00 to 01:00 (November 06, 2019) Patch Notes 1. GENERAL MAINTENANCE - System Maintenance - We will be performing a general maintenance on our internal servers and system. - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant Points and Merchant Shop Buy Points will be settled. 2. EVENT - Quest Support Special Perks Removed - Quest item drop rate increased x2, Free Quest Warps, Scenario support buff. - NEW! November Weekly Special Perks - Receive the following special perks from November 06 to November 20, 2019 - Extra Roulette Price 1 Vis - Combat Exp +100%, Stance Exp +100%
November 5th, 2019
The game closes down with a dump error message.
The dump error message will ask you to send the error details over to IMCGames with your details.
Click [Yes (Y)] on the message and send in the error details. Then, send us a report with the time at which the error details were sent and we will investigate the source of the error.
I moved the installation folder to another location and now the patch won't execute.
This problem occurs when the installation path isn't correctly recognized by the system. Please proceed with the steps below.
1. Click the Windows Start button then open the Execute window by clicking on the corresponding shortcut or pressing the Windows key + R.
2. In the Execute window, type 'regedit' and click the confirmation button to open the registry editor.
3. Press Ctrl + F to open the Search menu, then enter 'Granado Espada', 'Granado Espada/ge.exe', or the folder path where the game was first installed to confirm the location of the installation folder.
4. After you've found the folder path, right-click it and change it to the folder path where game's folders are currently located.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to change all the registries with the original installation path to the new location of the game folders.
If the same error continues to occur even after changing the registries, you can solve the issue by uninstalling Granado Espada and reinstalling it in your desired path.
A sharing violation error message appears while the client is patching.
The sharing violation error message appears when game options are changed while the client is patching or due to certain antivirus programs. Please proceed with the steps below to solve the issue.
- After executing the client, refrain from doing any other actions (e.g. changing game options).
- Remove the Granado Espada game folder from the targets of your antivirus program before running the client.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program before running the client.
If the issue isn't solved after attempting these steps, kindly report it to us with the following information:
1) The updater.revision.txt file contained in the Granado Espada game folder
2) Information about your current antivirus program(s)
3) A screenshot of all the programs running in the Processes tab of your Windows Task Manager
There's an error in the ge.exe file.
Errors in the ge.exe file can occur when there's a clash between your OS and the client, or when a file is lost or corrupted during a client update.
First, run a check on malware / adware / registry / disk to eliminate any sources of errors. If the problem persists, reinstall the client, then reinstall your OS.
When a clash occurs between programs in your PC and the issue cannot be solved through the previous steps, you may need to reinstall.