Known Issue: Quest Progression Issue
Greetings, Pioneers. The following issue has recently come to our attention and the devs are currently working on the issue: - Cannot proceed with some quests normally The quests in question are as the following: - Looking For a Mysterious Man - A Lady Who Wears a Glove - Motionless Butler Robot Kamen - Shadow Dilos Latemn - [Family Attribute] Quest - Brunie Sub Quest ※This list will be continuously updated through tickets and reports. ※If you find any other problems when proceeding quests not included in the list above, please send us a ticket with the details. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Regards, imcGAMES
August 7th, 2020
Known Issue August 6, 2020
Greetings, Pioneers. The following issue has recently come to our attention: - [Fixed] Cannot enter some areas due to Network failure in Espada Server(NA). The issue is currently fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Regards, imcGAMES
August 6th, 2020
Scheduled Maintenance for August 5, 2020
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for August 5, 2020. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 15:00 (August 5, 2020) - [EST] 00:00 to 02:00 (August 5, 2020) - [CET] 06:00 to 08:00 (August 5, 2020) Patch Notes 1. BUG FIX - Fixed the issue that the following quest cannot proceed normally in certain situations. - Intruder Alert! - Investigate Haunted House and Defeat Monsters - [Lorch] The Watch - [Lorch] Road to Independence (2) - [Lorch] Tortoise Powder - [Castilla Episode] Beginning of Exploration - Culverts Discovered - Exploring The Culverts - Promise - Trace of finding Father - Call from Simon Ayende - Arsene Circus - Call from Ania - Ania and Emilia - Sky Road and 5 Elements(1) - Stone Leaf - The Frozen Gigantic Dinosaurus! Brontosaurus - The Steely Woman, 'Grandma' - Back to Auch - Favor of Chieftain - Decision of Ayende 2. GENERAL MAINTENANCE - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant Points and Merchant Shop Buy Points will be settled. - System Maintenance - We will be performing a general maintenance on our internal servers and system.
August 4th, 2020
The game closes down with a dump error message.
The dump error message will ask you to send the error details over to IMCGames with your details.
Click [Yes (Y)] on the message and send in the error details. Then, send us a report with the time at which the error details were sent and we will investigate the source of the error.
I moved the installation folder to another location and now the patch won't execute.
This problem occurs when the installation path isn't correctly recognized by the system. Please proceed with the steps below.
1. Click the Windows Start button then open the Execute window by clicking on the corresponding shortcut or pressing the Windows key + R.
2. In the Execute window, type 'regedit' and click the confirmation button to open the registry editor.
3. Press Ctrl + F to open the Search menu, then enter 'Granado Espada', 'Granado Espada/ge.exe', or the folder path where the game was first installed to confirm the location of the installation folder.
4. After you've found the folder path, right-click it and change it to the folder path where game's folders are currently located.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to change all the registries with the original installation path to the new location of the game folders.
If the same error continues to occur even after changing the registries, you can solve the issue by uninstalling Granado Espada and reinstalling it in your desired path.
A sharing violation error message appears while the client is patching.
The sharing violation error message appears when game options are changed while the client is patching or due to certain antivirus programs. Please proceed with the steps below to solve the issue.
- After executing the client, refrain from doing any other actions (e.g. changing game options).
- Remove the Granado Espada game folder from the targets of your antivirus program before running the client.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program before running the client.
If the issue isn't solved after attempting these steps, kindly report it to us with the following information:
1) The updater.revision.txt file contained in the Granado Espada game folder
2) Information about your current antivirus program(s)
3) A screenshot of all the programs running in the Processes tab of your Windows Task Manager
There's an error in the ge.exe file.
Errors in the ge.exe file can occur when there's a clash between your OS and the client, or when a file is lost or corrupted during a client update.
First, run a check on malware / adware / registry / disk to eliminate any sources of errors. If the problem persists, reinstall the client, then reinstall your OS.
When a clash occurs between programs in your PC and the issue cannot be solved through the previous steps, you may need to reinstall.