Scheduled Maintenance for December 13, 2017
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for December 13, 2017. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. [COMPLETE] MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 15:00 (December 13, 2017) PATCH NOTES 1. CASH SHOP - Letizia Feso Gift Box Special Rewards REMOVED - Letizia Feso Gift Boxes will now only provide the original rewards after the Scheduled Maintenance. 2. CONTENT CHANGES / ADDITIONS - Mercenary Contract - Mercenary Contracts will now show different market prices on their UI depending on their specific character type. 3. BUG FIXES - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant Related - Fixed the issue where the Mirjar Pioneer Merchant Points and Merchant Shop Buy Points were not calculated/given. - Calculation & payout date for next month : January 3, 2018
December 12th, 2017
Founders Pack DLC Products to be removed soon!
Hello, imcGAMES here. We are saddened to announce that we will be removing the Founders Pack DLC products from the Steam Store soon. All Founder's Pack DLC products will be removed from the Steam Store on December 22, 2017. Please note that there may be a slight delay due to time zone differences. However, there is also some good news as well! We will be selling the Founder's Pack DLC products at a 10% discount before they are taken off from the Steam Store. This is to show our appreciation for all of your support as well as because the Founder's Pack DLC no longer offers exclusive access as it did during October. 1. Founder's Pack DLC Product 10% Discount Sale - From: December 15, 2017 ~ To: December 22, 2017 2. Founder's Pack DLC Product removed from the Steam Store - December 22, 2017 We hope to be able to offer you new DLC products soon! Thank you. imcGAMES
December 12th, 2017
[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance for December 6, 2017
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for December 6, 2017. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. [COMPLETE] MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 17:00 (December 6, 2017) PATCH NOTES 1. CASH SHOP - New UI Feature added - A button that will lead you to the iCash purchasing page has been added. 2. CONTENT CHANGES / ADDITIONS - Story Book - Font size has been changed to better fit the UI. - Trade Restriction Policy for New Accounts - Requirements for lifting the restrictions have been changed from Family Level 10 to Family Level 12. - Link to Original Announcement: http://www.granadoespada.com/page/newsview.php?n=40 - Game Login Image - A new login image has been implemented. 3. BUG FIXES - Cash Shop - Fixed an issue where incorrect text would be shown on the UI while purchasing items. - Story Book - Fixed some issues where incorrect text would be shown.
December 6th, 2017
The game closes down with a dump error message.
The dump error message will ask you to send the error details over to IMCGames with your details.
Click [Yes (Y)] on the message and send in the error details. Then, send us a report with the time at which the error details were sent and we will investigate the source of the error.
I moved the installation folder to another location and now the patch won't execute.
This problem occurs when the installation path isn't correctly recognized by the system. Please proceed with the steps below.
1. Click the Windows Start button then open the Execute window by clicking on the corresponding shortcut or pressing the Windows key + R.
2. In the Execute window, type 'regedit' and click the confirmation button to open the registry editor.
3. Press Ctrl + F to open the Search menu, then enter 'Granado Espada', 'Granado Espada/ge.exe', or the folder path where the game was first installed to confirm the location of the installation folder.
4. After you've found the folder path, right-click it and change it to the folder path where game's folders are currently located.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to change all the registries with the original installation path to the new location of the game folders.
If the same error continues to occur even after changing the registries, you can solve the issue by uninstalling Granado Espada and reinstalling it in your desired path.
A sharing violation error message appears while the client is patching.
The sharing violation error message appears when game options are changed while the client is patching or due to certain antivirus programs. Please proceed with the steps below to solve the issue.
- After executing the client, refrain from doing any other actions (e.g. changing game options).
- Remove the Granado Espada game folder from the targets of your antivirus program before running the client.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program before running the client.
If the issue isn't solved after attempting these steps, kindly report it to us with the following information:
1) The updater.revision.txt file contained in the Granado Espada game folder
2) Information about your current antivirus program(s)
3) A screenshot of all the programs running in the Processes tab of your Windows Task Manager
There's an error in the ge.exe file.
Errors in the ge.exe file can occur when there's a clash between your OS and the client, or when a file is lost or corrupted during a client update.
First, run a check on malware / adware / registry / disk to eliminate any sources of errors. If the problem persists, reinstall the client, then reinstall your OS.
When a clash occurs between programs in your PC and the issue cannot be solved through the previous steps, you may need to reinstall.