Emergency Maintenance Notice: July 1, 2020
Hello, imcGAMES here. We will be conducting a brief emergency maintenance shorty to correct the issue - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant Points and Merchant Shop Buy Points will be settled. Maintenance Period - [CEST] 09:30 - 10:00 (July 1, 2020) If you are experiencing any further issues with the game, please send a ticket describing the problem via our Support page. We will send the compensation during the next scheduled maintenance. 1. 4-hour extension of all timed items being used * Costume Lumin is not affected by this time extension. 2. Golden Time Buff * 4 hours ※ Information on the Golden Time Buff - 50% increase in EXP gained - Will be applied automatically 1 time if you login before 23:59 July 5 local time. - The buff timer will continue to expire regardless of you being logged into the game. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you. imcGAMES
July 1st, 2020
Scheduled Maintenance for July 1, 2020
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for July 1, 2020. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 15:00 (July 1, 2020) - [EST] 00:00 to 02:00 (July 1, 2020) - [CET] 06:00 to 08:00 (July 1, 2020) Patch Notes 1. EVENT - Activity 50% Discount will begin. - The event will be held between the scheduled maintenance on July 1 and the scheduled maintenance on July 8. (1 week) - Activity consumed when entering the mission will decrease by 50%. - Event Celebrating the New Jilberto Server will end. - Related items, NPC, and buff except the Pioneer Journal will be deleted. 2. GENERAL MAINTENANCE - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant - Mirjar Pioneer Merchant Points and Merchant Shop Buy Points will be settled. - System Maintenance - We will be performing a general maintenance on our internal servers and system.
June 30th, 2020
Known Issue June 24, 2020
Greetings, Pioneers. The following issue has come to our attention: - The graphics of the backgrounds and partial objects in the New Area, 'Ailis' does not show normally. The issue has been fixed by the client patch. Please re-start the client and download the patch to solve the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Regards, imcGAMES
June 24th, 2020
The game closes down with a dump error message.
The dump error message will ask you to send the error details over to IMCGames with your details.
Click [Yes (Y)] on the message and send in the error details. Then, send us a report with the time at which the error details were sent and we will investigate the source of the error.
I moved the installation folder to another location and now the patch won't execute.
This problem occurs when the installation path isn't correctly recognized by the system. Please proceed with the steps below.
1. Click the Windows Start button then open the Execute window by clicking on the corresponding shortcut or pressing the Windows key + R.
2. In the Execute window, type 'regedit' and click the confirmation button to open the registry editor.
3. Press Ctrl + F to open the Search menu, then enter 'Granado Espada', 'Granado Espada/ge.exe', or the folder path where the game was first installed to confirm the location of the installation folder.
4. After you've found the folder path, right-click it and change it to the folder path where game's folders are currently located.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to change all the registries with the original installation path to the new location of the game folders.
If the same error continues to occur even after changing the registries, you can solve the issue by uninstalling Granado Espada and reinstalling it in your desired path.
A sharing violation error message appears while the client is patching.
The sharing violation error message appears when game options are changed while the client is patching or due to certain antivirus programs. Please proceed with the steps below to solve the issue.
- After executing the client, refrain from doing any other actions (e.g. changing game options).
- Remove the Granado Espada game folder from the targets of your antivirus program before running the client.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program before running the client.
If the issue isn't solved after attempting these steps, kindly report it to us with the following information:
1) The updater.revision.txt file contained in the Granado Espada game folder
2) Information about your current antivirus program(s)
3) A screenshot of all the programs running in the Processes tab of your Windows Task Manager
There's an error in the ge.exe file.
Errors in the ge.exe file can occur when there's a clash between your OS and the client, or when a file is lost or corrupted during a client update.
First, run a check on malware / adware / registry / disk to eliminate any sources of errors. If the problem persists, reinstall the client, then reinstall your OS.
When a clash occurs between programs in your PC and the issue cannot be solved through the previous steps, you may need to reinstall.