[UPDATE] Scheduled Maintenance for July 28, 2021
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for July 28, 2021. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 18:00 (July 28, 2021) - [EST] 00:00 to 05:00 (July 28, 2021) - [CET] 06:00 to 11:00 (July 28, 2021) Patch Notes 1. CASH SHOP > Lyndon Box now available for purchase! - The Lyndon Box will be available at the in-game Cash Shop from
July 29th, 2021
[UPDATE] Scheduled Maintenance for July 21, 2021
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for July 21, 2021. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 15:30 (July 21, 2021) - [EST] 00:00 to 02:30 (July 21, 2021) - [CET] 06:00 to 08:30 (July 21, 2021) Patch Notes 1. CASH SHOP > NEW! Letizia Feso Gift Box Special Rewards - The Letizia Feso Gift Box will be available at the in-game Cash Sh
July 21st, 2021
Scheduled Maintenance for July 14, 2021
Hello, imcGAMES here. We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for July 14, 2021. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes. MAINTENANCE PERIOD - [SGT] 13:00 to 15:00 (July 14, 2021) - [EST] 00:00 to 02:00 (July 14, 2021) - [CET] 06:00 to 08:00 (July 14, 2021) Patch Notes 1. BUG FIX > Character / Skill - Fixed the Block value typo in the tooltip of skill <Rapu>. 2. GENERAL M
July 13th, 2021
The game closes down with a dump error message.
The dump error message will ask you to send the error details over to IMCGames with your details.
Click [Yes (Y)] on the message and send in the error details. Then, send us a report with the time at which the error details were sent and we will investigate the source of the error.
I moved the installation folder to another location and now the patch won't execute.
This problem occurs when the installation path isn't correctly recognized by the system. Please proceed with the steps below.
1. Click the Windows Start button then open the Execute window by clicking on the corresponding shortcut or pressing the Windows key + R.
2. In the Execute window, type 'regedit' and click the confirmation button to open the registry editor.
3. Press Ctrl + F to open the Search menu, then enter 'Granado Espada', 'Granado Espada/ge.exe', or the folder path where the game was first installed to confirm the location of the installation folder.
4. After you've found the folder path, right-click it and change it to the folder path where game's folders are currently located.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to change all the registries with the original installation path to the new location of the game folders.
If the same error continues to occur even after changing the registries, you can solve the issue by uninstalling Granado Espada and reinstalling it in your desired path.
A sharing violation error message appears while the client is patching.
The sharing violation error message appears when game options are changed while the client is patching or due to certain antivirus programs. Please proceed with the steps below to solve the issue.
- After executing the client, refrain from doing any other actions (e.g. changing game options).
- Remove the Granado Espada game folder from the targets of your antivirus program before running the client.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program before running the client.
If the issue isn't solved after attempting these steps, kindly report it to us with the following information:
1) The updater.revision.txt file contained in the Granado Espada game folder
2) Information about your current antivirus program(s)
3) A screenshot of all the programs running in the Processes tab of your Windows Task Manager
There's an error in the ge.exe file.
Errors in the ge.exe file can occur when there's a clash between your OS and the client, or when a file is lost or corrupted during a client update.
First, run a check on malware / adware / registry / disk to eliminate any sources of errors. If the problem persists, reinstall the client, then reinstall your OS.
When a clash occurs between programs in your PC and the issue cannot be solved through the previous steps, you may need to reinstall.