NA Server Opening Celebration: The GM’s Request
May 15th, 2018
We would like to welcome you to Granado Espada's new North American server, ESPADA, which is now opening for everyone!
Through our NA server opening celebration you'll be able to acquire many amazing benefits that will help you and your family on your pioneering journey. Enter the server of Espada now and accept our GM's daily requests!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on May 16, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on July 18, 2018
Who Can Participate
- This event is open to all Families
How to Participate
STEP 1. During the event period, simply access any map and wait for the rewards to come rolling in!
- On any map, double click, and you will obtain one Pioneer Journal (30 days).
- Use the Pioneer Journal and, for each day you access the game, you will receive one of the following rewards: Constellation Weapon Merchant Summon Stone for Event, Holy Knight's Shiny Box, Socket Processing Stabilizer for Event, EXP Card for Event and much more! (Full reward list at bottom of page)
STEP 2. Go to Reboldoeux and find our helpful GM NPC to complete a Tutorial Quest!
- Talk with this GM and try your hand at character creation, item enhancement, and more!
- As a reward for your successful training, you will receive: Newbie Accessory Box, Beginner Complete Manual, Principal Potion for Event and much more! (Full reward list at bottom of page)
STEP 3. The GM now believes in your skills so talk with her to accept her Daily Quests!
- After completing the Tutorial interact with the GM NPC every day for a daily quest!
- She will send you out to a field or mission map to defeat a random tribe!
- Clear these daily quests for: Soul Crystal for Event, Shining Crystal Box and much more! (Full reward list at bottom of page)
Consecutive Clear Bonus
But that’s not all! You’ll also get a bonus for consecutive clears!
- Complete the daily quests and you’ll have a chance to get even more items and rewards for every 5 consecutive clears. With 16 or more straight consecutive clears giving you the highest possible rewards.
- Be forewarned: If you break your streak, your possible rewards will reset back to the lowest amount.
Daily Quest Total Clears - BONUS #1
- Complete daily quests and you’ll be granted a special reward according to the total amount cleared. Every 5 clears gives you a new reward.
- Special Rewards include: Rascel Card for Event, Lhote Card for Event, 33 Grade Weapon Box for Event, Character Card Box III, HP Stat Increasing Medal and much more! (Full reward list at bottom of page)
Daily Quest Total Clears - BONUS #2
- If your number of completed quests falls within the following levels: [ 1~5 Clears / 6~10 Clears / 11~20 Clears / 20 or more Clears ] you’ll also be blessed with a helpful buff!
- Buffs Include: Increased Damage to Monsters, Increased EXP Rate, Increased Drop Rate
- With 20 or more clears giving you the highest possible buff.
- As your completed clears increase so does the buff’s skill and duration.
STEP 4. Increase your Family Level to Increase your Bounty!
- During the event period, reach each of the following Family Levels: [10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60] and you will be properly rewarded.
- Possible Rewards: 33 Grade Weapon Box for Event, Barrack Slot License for Event, Evil Weapon Merchant Summon Stone and much more! (Full reward list at bottom of page)
**This takes into consideration your current family level and does not include levels acquired by joining Factions.
- Event rewards cannot be traded nor exchanged.
We hope that you dive right in and enjoy our GM’s Request Event!
We have provided a full list of reward items at the bottom of the page, so please take a closer look at your leisure!
1. Pioneer Journal Daily Rewards
|Day 1||Burning Steam Manual x1||Day 16||Soul Crystal for Event x10|
|Day 2||Veteran G EXP Card x10||Day 17||Triumph Potion for Event x5|
|Day 3||Training Card G for Event x10||Day 18||Principal Ampule for Event x25|
|Day 4||Expert Stance Book Coupon for Event x2||Day 19||Pet Food x50|
|Day 5||Constellation Weapon Merchant Summon Stone for Event x3||Day 20||Custom Wing Exchange Coupon for Event (30Days) x2|
|Day 6||Barrack Slot License for Event x5||Day 21||Barrack Slot License for Event x5|
|Day 7||Veteran G EXP Card x10||Day 22||Soul Crystal for Event x10|
|Day 8||Training Card G for Event x10||Day 23||Veteran G EXP Card x10|
|Day 9||Socket Tranquilizer for Event x5||Day 24||Training Card G for Event x10|
|Day 10||Holy Knight's Shiny Box x1||Day 25||Principal Ampule for Event x25|
|Day 11||Steroid Liquor for Event x10||Day 26||Socket Tranquilizer for Event x5|
|Day 12||Veteran G EXP Card x10||Day 27||Master Card for Event x1|
|Day 13||Training Card G for Event x10||Day 28||Weapon costume Exchange Coupon for Event x1|
|Day 14||Socket Tranquilizer for Event x5||Day 29||Barrack Slot License for Event x5|
|Day 15||Barrack Slot License for Event x5||Day 30||Pet Food x100|
2. Tutorial Quest Rewards
|Beginner Complete Accessory Box x3||Beginner Complete Manual x1|
|Rose wing (7 days) Gift Box x1||Principal Potion for Event x3|
|Mystic Ampule for Event x10|
3. Consecutive Quests Cleared Rewards
|1-5 Quests||Training Card A for Event x2||Soul Crystal for Event x1||Pet Food x2|
|6-10 Quests||Veteran G EXP Card x1||Soul Crystal for Event x2||Principal Ampule for Event x1|
|11-15 Quests||Shiny Crystal Box x2||Soul Crystal for Event x3||Steroid Potion for Event x2|
|16-20 Quests||Ring Box for Event x2||Soul Crystal for Event x3||Barrack Slot License for Event x1|
- The rewards for clearing quests consecutively will include the rewards of prior phases.
e.g) If you have cleared 13 consecutive quests, you can acquire these items in one day altogether.
- Training Card A for Event x2, Soul Crystal for Event x1, Pet Food x2
- Veteran G EXP Card x1, Soul Crystal for Event x2, Principal Ampule for Event x2
- Shiny Crystal Box x2, Soul Crystal for Event x3, Steroid Potion for Event x2
4. Total Quests Cleared Rewards
|1 Quest||Refined Vespanola Weapon Coupon (30 Days) x3||ㅡ|
|5 Quests||32 Grade Weapon Box for Event x3||ㅡ|
|10 Quests||Pet Box (Phobitan) for Event||ㅡ|
|15 Quests||Master Card for Event x1||ㅡ|
|20 Quests||Lhote Card for Event x1||ㅡ|
|25 Quests||33 Grade Weapon Box for Event x3||'Attendance Check' Medal x1|
|30 Quests||Master Card for Event x1||ㅡ|
|35 Quests||Rascel Card for Event x1||ㅡ|
|40 Quests||Master Card for Event x1||ㅡ|
|45 Quests||Character Card Box III for Event x1||'Mission completed' Medal x1|
|1-5 Quests||Increased Damage to Monsters (+2%), Increased EXP Rate (+2%), Increased Drop Rate (+2%)||2 Hours|
|6-10 Quests||Increased Damage to Monsters (+4%), Increased EXP Rate (+4%), Increased Drop Rate (+4%)||4 Hours|
|11-20 Quests||Increased Damage to Monsters (+6%), Increased EXP Rate (+6%), Increased Drop Rate (+6%)||6 Hours|
|20 Quests -||Increased Damage to Monsters (+10%), Increased EXP Rate (+10%), Increased Drop Rate (+10%)||10 Hours|
5. Family Level Rewards
|Lv.10||Expert Stance Book Coupon for Event x3||Rose Wing (7 Days) x3||Barrack Slot License for Event x3|
|Lv.20||Expert Stance Ring Coupon (30 Days) x3||Warp FreePass (3 Days) x1||Barrack Slot License for Event x4|
|Lv.30||Tears of Sara for Event x3||Warp license -20 (7 days) for Event x1||Barrack Slot License for Event x5|
|Lv.40||33 Grade Weapon Box for Event x2||ㅡ||Barrack Slot License for Event x6|
|Lv.50||Evil Weapon Merchant Summon Stone x1||[UPDATED] Pet Box (Yellow Tiger) for Event x1||Barrack Slot License for Event x7|
|Lv.60||Evil Weapon Merchant Summon Stone x2||Character Card Box III for Event x1||Barrack Slot License for Event x8|