[UPDATE] Scheduled Maintenance for July 25, 2018
Jul 25th, 2018
Hello, imcGAMES here.
We would like to announce the details of the maintenance scheduled for July 25, 2018. Make sure to check below for the schedule and patch notes.
- [SGT] 13:00 to 17:00 (July 25, 2018)
- [EDT] 01:00 to 05:00 (July 25, 2018)
1. CASH SHOP
- Lyndon Box now available for purchase!
- The Lyndon Box will be available at the in-game Cash Shop from July 25 to August 8.
- You can check details about the box and how to purchase it at the corresponding announcement (to be released at our official website soon)!
- Event Costume Summon Stone Package now available for purchase!
- This package will be available from the scheduled maintenance on July 25 to August 8.
- The package includes event costumes that cannot be purchased at the Costume Shop for Feso.
- Each package contains one Body and one Accessory Costume Summon Stone, which you can select by job and gender.
- Event Body Costume Summon Stone x1 (select one event body costume)
- Event Accessory Costume Summon Stone x1 (select one event hat/hair/glasses costume)
2. CONTENT CHANGES / ADDITIONS
- [UPDATE] Trade Password
- All Families will now use a trade password.
- Instead of typing the password upon entering a map, you'll be able to set and input your second password on 'Barrack Mode' after logging in.
- You will need to enter your second password once in 'Barrack Mode' to activate ingame trading functions and force attack functions.
- Your second password must consist of 6 numeric characters.
- After this update, you will need to complete the following steps in order to play:
A. If you were already using a trade password:
- Enter current password -> Create 2nd password -> Enter 2nd password -> Play game
B. If you weren't already using a trade password:
- Create 2nd password -> Enter 2nd password -> Play game
- You can reset your second password through the right-side UI in 'Barrack Mode' by verifying your account.
- We expect to provide new second passwords to players experiencing password reset issues. For this, you will be required to submit a Support ticket.
- New Character
- Guardian Coa
- New Stance
- New Summer Costume Data
- Added to ‘Dress Room’ and Event Costume Summon Stone.
- NEW! Colony Wars (NA Server ONLY)
- Colony Wars begin on July 29, 2019.
- Schedule: every Sunday from 20:00 to 21:30 [EDT]
- NEW! Colony Wars Special Event (NA Server ONLY)
- This event is open from the scheduled maintenance on July 25 to August 22, 2018.
- All the members of factions that successfully occupy at least one colony in the Colony Wars during the event period are getting one Colony War Event Box!
- Colony War Event Box: use to obtain one Combat Manual - Holy Lv. 3 (5 Days)
- Increases combat and stance EXP gains
- Increases damage inflicted on monsters
- Reduces damage received from monsters
- The time limit applied to the Combat Manual will begin to count down as soon as the item is opened.
- Reward schedule:
- July 29 Colony Wars: rewards sent during the maintenance of August 1
- August 5 Colony Wars: rewards sent during the maintenance of August 8
- August 12 Colony Wars: rewards sent during the maintenance of August 16
- August 19 Colony Wars: rewards sent during the maintenance of August 22
- Sacred Character Card Box / Ferrucio Character Card Box
- Included: Misa
- ‘Recipe – Pure Stone Gas Segment’
- Material ‘Refined Quartz’ replaced with ‘Refined Ionium’.
- ‘Warp List’
- New Positioning Function
- You can now use UP and DOWN buttons to rearrange the position of selected items in the same Warp List.
- Quest and Quest Info
- Changed the reaction cycle of the stone NPC in ‘Trace of Cruelty’ from 1 hour to 1 minute.
- Regions your Family hasn’t visited yet will now display in red in the ‘Quest Info – Shortest Route’ UI.
3. BUG FIXES
- Skills & Stances
- The buff level of [Grasping] will now apply as intended when using the skills <Suppression Record> and <Shooting Scoop>.
- The ‘GE Hot Issue’ UI will now display as intended upon entering the regions of ‘Armonia’, ‘Bedel’, ‘Illisia’ and ‘Errac’.
- The [Violeta Perro] stance will now apply the correct [Scent] buff penetration bonus as intended.
- [Lord of Death] stance skills will now apply the effect ‘Ignores additional 50 enemy DEF after accurately using skill 3 times’ as intended.
- Added ‘Ignores additional 50 enemy DEF after accurately using skill 3 times’ to [Lord of Death] stance tooltips.
- [Lord of Death] skill icons will now correctly become highlighted when the skill is accurate 3 times.
- ‘Lord of Death’ weapon costumes will no longer equip backwards.
- ‘Lord of Death Hair’ costumes will no longer appear in the Dress Room categorized as ‘Body Costume’.
- The map of ‘Illisia’ will no longer incorrectly appear smaller than other region maps.
- Quests, Systems and Other Functions
- Fixed the error causing certain charging skills to repeat their visual and sound effects.
4. TEXT FIXES
- <Suppression Record> and <Shooting Scoop> Skill Tooltips
- ‘Enemy's [Identified] debuff level +1’ corrected to ‘Enemy's [Identified] debuff level +3’.
- <Poder> Skill Tooltip
- Added A.R. information for levels 11 and 12 of the skill.
- <Redacendo> Skill Tooltip
- ‘When using Caedo or Divido’ section corrected to ‘when attacked by Caedo or Divido’.
- <Fel Arkis>
- Corrected maximum range information.
- <Reload Action> and [Equilibrium]
- Corrected skill and buff tooltips.
- <Experimental Large Caliber Rifle>
- ‘Equip above Expert level’ corrected to ‘equip above Lv. 1’.