Violet and the Old Weapons
Jan 29th, 2019
The new Violet and the Old Weapons Event will start after the Scheduled Maintenance on January 23, 2019, and will be held for eight weeks!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on January 30, 2019
TO the scheduled maintenance on March 27, 2019
Who Can Participate
- Players of Family Level 20 and above
- Players with 1,000 or more achievement points
How to Participate
1) Talk to Violet in Reboldoeux.
- Interact with NPC Violet in Cite de Reboldoeux to receive Violet’s Weapon Voucher and Hammer.
- Select a Grade 33 Old Weapon.
2) Collect Growth Boosters.
- Complete a daily quest or hunt monsters to collect Growth Booster items.
- To complete a daily quest, you will need to achieve at least 8 mission points.
- You can also choose to hunt monsters, which have a chance to drop Growth Booster items.
- Completing one quest will earn you the following rewards:
Event Enchant Chip Veteran x10
Event Enchant Chip Expert x3
Growth Booster x25
Karin’s Special Certificate x1
3) Enhance your weapon.
- Interact with Violet again and use the Growth Boosters to enhance your weapon.
4) Exchange your final weapon.
- After you’ve enhanced your weapon to the desired Grade, exchange it for your final weapon at NPC Violet.
- Exchanging the final weapon will consume the Hammer and produce an additional Voucher.
- Old Weapons obtained from this event cannot be enchanted, enhanced or added sockets. This is only possible in the final weapons you exchange.
- Incomplete event weapons will be automatically deleted at the end of the event period.