Granado Espada Terms of Service
Your access to Granado Espada (the “GAME”) constitutes your agreement to the rules of conduct and policies specified below, as well as the End User License Agreement (“EULA”), STEAM™ Subscriber Agreement and other supplementary policies and agreements of IMC Games Co., Ltd. (the “IMC Games”) and STEAM. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in the immediate termination of your account. If you do not agree with all of the terms of this agreement, you are not permitted to use or access the GAME.
IMC Games set the guidelines as outlined below for the all its users to follow. In case an issue arises which is not stated in this Terms of Service, IMC Games shall have full discretion and authority in resolving such issue.
We, IMC Games do our best to ensure that our customers plays the game smoothly in accordance with our operating policies.
We are informed of all types of bugs and service disruptions that may occur during the game service through the support channel on the official website. However, if the information is not given through the official support channel, it is not mandatory to answer.
Answers to enquiries are limited to content related to game services and we do not give answers to any other questions. We do not respond to confidential development information, personal information of others, and any information that may violate the terms and conditions.
Inquiries involving constantly repeated content, verbal abuse and intimidation, personal attacks and sexual harassment, and false information may be ignored or replied with brief answers guiding the relevant operating policies.
We are able to implement appropriate actions such as warnings and sanctions against customers who violate operating policies.
You shall not abuse, harass or threaten another player or members of IMC Games. This includes, but not limited to: filing support tickets with false information in an attempt to gain benefits from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails or support tickets; interfering with IMC Games from doing their jobs.
You shall not falsely claim that members of IMC Games are biased towards certain players or groups.
You shall not use any abusive, defamatory, ethnically or racially offensive, harassing, harmful, hateful, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, threatening or vulgar language. (Alternate spelling or partial masking of such words will be reprimanded in the same manner as the actual use of such words.)
You must not threaten other people with real life violence in any form.
You shall not leak or attempt to leak the personal information of other people.
You shall not continuously act in a way to disrupt other players' gameplay.
You shall not impersonate or present yourself to be a member of IMC Games.
You shall not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another player, group of players, character or NPC entity.
You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games.
You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits.
You shall not abuse or exploit abnormal AI, items or quests to obtain illicit gains.
You shall not engage in selling or buying the following via real life monetary transaction: accounts, in-game items, in-game currency or other materials deemed inappropriate by IMC Games.
You may not engage in any usage or distribution of illegal programs unrecognized by IMC Games.
You may not acquire illicit gain through the means of deception or unfair methods.
You may not engage or attempt to engage in any activities that might hinder the natural progression of the Game.
You may not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
You may not advertise, employ, market, or promote any form of solicitation – including pyramid schemes and chain letters – in the Game or on the website.
Furthermore, any of following activities is forbidden by IMC Games and you may not engage or attempt to engage in any of the followings:
- - Using debugging software such SoftICE and Visual Studio etc.
- - Opening the Game's client or resources via debugging software.
- - Using a memory viewer to look inside the memory occupied by the Game.
- - Altering the memory occupied by the Game via a memory viewer or an editor.
- - Snatching and recording the inputs from keyboards and mice.
- - Monitoring or saving the network packets corresponding between the Game and the Server.
- - Attempting to connect to the Game's Server through the means other than the Game client provided by IMC Games.
- - Unpacking the data and resources included in the distributed client and repackaging them to make separate files.
- - Altering the contents of the files in the distributed client.
- - Renaming the names of the files in the distributed client and replacing them with other programs.
- - Creating software that poses as a part of the distributed client to gain personal information of other people.
- - Using a program that can be used in hacking even if the program in question are commercially available or a part of an Operating System such as a key grabber and macro programs.
- - Approaching other people's system or clients via other unlawful means or impersonating personal information of other people.
Account security – You are liable and responsible for any results from actions you engage in safeguarding your accounts, including, but, not limited to, password protection, running virus checks, disabling file sharing, and disabling third-party programs.
IMC Games reserves the right to close, temporarily or permanently, any user’s account without advance notice as we deem necessary. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete all user accounts or inventory of characters as warranted.
IMC Games reserves the right to ban any user from the Game without refund or compensation.
IMC Games reserves the right to change the prices of items in the Game, fees or billing methods at any time.
IMC Games may find it necessary on occasion to make changes to the Game in order to maintain Game balance and enhance playability or performance for its players. These changes may affect or cause changes in the Game, including, but, not limited to, the characters you’ve created, the items you’ve obtained and any other contents in the Game.
You are obliged to respond to any inquiries and requests from IMC Games. The cooperation of the players is highly desirable.
IMC Games (if deemed necessary) may ask you the complete and authentic information regarding your account, including, but not limited to, your account ID and password. Certain requests may not be processed depending on the accuracy of the information that you send to us.
Conflicts between the users of the Game may arise due to cultural differences between them thus IMC Games may intervene in these conflicts and serve as mediators in order to solve any issues that may arise.
Accounts, characters, and guild names shall be in violation of this Terms of Service if the names chosen fall under the following categories. Should there be any names that are deemed to be inappropriate by IMC Games that do not fall under the following categories, IMC Games has the full discretion and authority to decide whether those names are inappropriate.
- a) Names with direct prejudice or animosity, or have negative connotations against people who belong to other races, ethnicities, or nationalities.
- b) Names with sexual body parts or acts, or have any negative sexual connotations including those about people’s sexual orientation.
- c) Names with negative religious connotations.
- d) Names that insult or negatively imply any members in IMC Games, other players, or other people in the Game or in real life.
- e) Names that promote businesses, websites, organization, and products that are not related to the Game.
In cases of Hack, Scam, and Lost items case, you will need to go to our Support Page to file your case for proper processing.
With regards to the interruption or impediment of the Game service, IMC Games will make compensations in accordance to the following. However, the time of service mentioned in the following only applies to the service impaired by the interruption or impediment.
Any compensation provided for the above mentioned circumstances shall be provided en masse instead of on an individual player level following internal regulations which are subject to change and will be automatically applied within the Game no later than one day after the interruption or impediment. The compensation may include but will not be limited to the extension of certain timed items within the Game which shall be selected by IMC Games and the distribution of items to enhance experience point gain within the Game.
USER GENERATED CONTENTS
All User Generated Contents, including, but, not limited to, artworks, music, videos and fan sites must be limited to non-commercial and non-profit use only. You shall not charge any one-time or recurring payment, or require any actions from the user to access the contents.
All User Generated Contents must not contain or link to, including, but not limited to:
- b) contents that would conflict with Granado Espada’s ESRB rating or similar ratings
- c) advertisements of Granado Espada’s competitors
- d) inappropriate contents, as determined by IMC Games IMC Games does not endorse or give license to any User Generated Contents. By making User Generated Contents, you grant IMC Games the right to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform any or all part of the User Generated Contents.
IMC Games reserves the right to require you to remove any User Generated Contents that are deemed inappropriate and in violation of this Agreement or any other agreements of IMC Games and STEAM, and reserves the right to revoke permissions granted herein at any time, in its absolute and sole discretion. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless IMC Games against any or all claims, costs or damages of whatever nature that arise in relation to your User Generated Contents.
THESE RULES MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME UPON PRIOR NOTICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THEM OCCASIONALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES, POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS DESIGNATED BY IMC GAMES CO., LTD.